Effective February 12 2015
We will never sell, rent, or loan any personal information that you provide to us.
We collect two main types of information when you visit this site: web usage data, and customer information. In the normal course of browsing the site, we may also collect usage information such as your IP address, browser type, language settings, and the URLs of the referring and exit pages. We can also keep track of how much time you spend on the site and what links you click on while visiting Wisletics. When a customer signs up, we ask them for their Name and Email Address. Customers also choose a Password. Additional optional information can also be entered in your profile. As customers use their Wisletics account to perform actions, we may collect information on each action that they perform.
If you have provided us with information and would like to make changes to it, please log in to your account.
- For those who complete the sign up process, we store the information in our secure servers and use the information to provide you access to our service.
- We may, from time to time, share information with our business affiliates, but they operate under strict privacy policies and will not share your information without our permission or unless otherwise required by law. For example, we work with an email service provider that sends emails to people who have requested an invite. To do that, we need to tell them an email address, however they are not authorized to share that email address with third parties.
- We use anonymous web usage information to analyze how people use this site and to help direct improvements for the site. We aggregate this information in a way that does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and other third-parties with which we have a business relationship.
- Our employees are also able to view your information as necessary to assist you with customer service inquires or to improve our overall system.
- To provide our customers with convenient location based information, we utilize Google Maps. This activity is a client-side operation. It runs in our customers' browsers and does not transmit information back to us.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies are acquired, we expect that the collected information would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the information that we collect (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of others.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We encrypt personal information using industry-leading encryption algorithms and strengths. We consider security at all layers of our business and services, using secure technologies and physical and procedural safeguards to ensure the security of the information that we collect. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the internet. In particular, email may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
This website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the website and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.